14th International Symposium on Hyphenated Techniques in Chromatography and Separation Technology
Ghent, Belgium - January 27-29, 2016
=> The pictures of HTC-14 are now available!
HTC-14 will be the premier platform for state-of-the art developments in hyphenated separation techniques. For 3 days, Ghent will be the setting of an international scientific meeting with:
- 3 Parallel Sessions running full time over the 3 days
- 1 Session dedicated to young scientists via poster flash presentations and PhD speaker sessions
- 3 internationally renowned Plenary Speakers
o Prof. Jim JORGENSON (University of North Carolina, United States)
o Prof. Alexander MAKAROV (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Germany)
o Dr Koen SANDRA (Research Institute for Chromatography, Belgium)
- Dedicated sessions for Separation Sciences in Industry: Technology and Applications
- “Battle of the Gurus: Q&A with your Heroes in Chromatography"
- Keynote and Tutorial Lectures by the Scientific Committee
o Prof. Deirdre CABOOTER (KU Leuven, Belgium)
o Dr Hernan CORTES (H. J. Cortes Consulting, United States)
o Dr Frank DAVID (Research Institute for Chromatography, Belgium)
o Prof. Gert DESMET (Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium)
o Prof. Sebastiaan EELTINK (Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium)
o Prof. Jean-François FOCANT (University of Liège (ULg), Belgium)
o Dr John LANGLEY (University of Southampton, United Kingdom)
o Prof. Luigi MONDELLO (University of Messina, Italy)
o Prof. Valérie PICHON (ESPCI, France)
o Prof. Robert SHELLIE (Trajan Scientific and Medical, Australia)
o Prof. Yvan VANDER HEYDEN (Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium)
o Prof. Ian D. WILSON (Imperial College London, United Kingdom)
o Prof. Ralf ZIMMERMANN (U. Rostock & Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany)
- An optional Short short course on Hyphenated Techniques in Supercritical Fluid Chromatography on Tuesday January 26, 2016.
Don't miss the opportunity to be there! Register now and submit your abstract!
Under the auspices of
Conference Dinner Sponsor
Beer Tasting Sponsor
Conference Bag Sponsor